I feel like someone looked in my refrigerator and picked this recipe out just for me. The only change I made is I used garlic powder instead of garlic salt. Everything else works well for the diet. Parmesan cheese is a gray area, as cheese really isn’t in the diet. This recipe comes from Lovin’ From the Oven. I served it with steamed brown rice and vegetables.
Melt in Your Mouth Baked Chicken
- 3-4 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash, any flavor
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp red chili flakes
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- Mix all of the ingredients (except the chicken) together in a small mixing bowl.
- Evenly coat the chicken with the mixture on both sides.
- Wrap each breast in foil and bake at 400 degrees for 45 minutes.