There are times you just need treats. Hard thing is to have just what you are going to eat in one serving in the house. Extra around here just leads to bad behavior. The is an easy snack/dessert. I am not tempted by graham crackers all by themselves, so they are not harmful for us to have in the pantry. The changes I make in this recipe is I you Smuckers all natural fruit spread instead of jam. This recipe is from Smuckers. If you want to save a few calories or don’t like graham crackers just spread the cream cheese mixture on the fruit and eat.
STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE SNACKS
PREP TIME:10 MINUTE(S)
- 1 tablespoon Smucker’s®Sugar Free Strawberry Preserves
- 1 tablespoon reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 4 graham cracker sections (1 full sheet)
- 1 medium strawberry, cut in quarters for garnish
- BLEND preserves and cream cheese together until smooth.
- SPREAD mixture on 4 graham cracker sections. Top each with a quartered strawberry.
Serving Size (whole recipe), Calories 165 (Calories from Fat 55), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 225mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 10g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.