Like many people this weekend we have a family outing planned. I found this recipe for peanut butter dip from Cooking Classy. Sounds really good and easy. When I buy peanut butter I go to the grocery store that lets you grind raw peanuts into butter. No added salt! We like it better than the sweeten kind.
Peanut Butter Fruit Dip
- 2 (5.3 oz) containers Vanilla Greek Yogurt (or 1 slightly heaping cup)
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp honey, or to taste
- Add all ingredients to a bowl and whisk to blend until smooth. Serve with fruit (recommended bananas, apples, raspberries or strawberries). Store in refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Adapted from: Family Fresh Meals